Music World


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Family















This all my happy n funny family... I love my family much much.... All my friends said me r the blessedness in all of them.... Got a good n great family, so my mom treat all my best friends as her children too...... haha.... But all this good things must 2 thanx God, bcoz of HE gave us... Then i can hv a good n great family..... Thanx God...!!!! Sometime i do things wrong, n make my parent angry n sad..... I feel sori 4 that..... But now i know, coz i grow up already..... After i went 2 Malaysia Emmaus Bible Camp, i know more knowledge bout how 2 love ur parent, how 2 love ur friends, cherish all of them.... From that camp i also change more when i'm back home..... That camp really helps much, really thanx 2 all the teacher who teached us 4 about 2 month n the half....... They really gave us more knowlegde of life..... I changed my life bcoz of this great, good n fantastic family members..... AMEN!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Nice photos! -_-

    But I can't read the words you typed T_T

    ReplyDelete